Hive, mail # user - Skewed vs ListBucketing

Re: Skewed vs ListBucketing
Lefty Leverenz 2014-07-02, 08:38
Well, it turns out I dropped the ball on improving the list bucketing docs
back in April.  See the message thread "Skewed Tables"
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hive-user/201404.mbox/%[EMAIL PROTECTED]%3e>
that Mayur Gupta started on April 21 and Prasanth Jayachandran left in my
hands on April 28:

There are two different optimizations that use "SKEWED BY” keyword. One is
I'm open to suggestions about how to improve the doc, or I'll tackle it as
best I can with the given information.

On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 1:55 AM, Lefty Leverenz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>