From: Szehon Ho [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2014 9:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Rebuild HCatalog

Hi Carlotta,

There are some instructions here on building from source, do they help?

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/GettingStarted#GettingStarted-BuildingHivefromSource

Thanks
Szehon

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 12:42 PM, Carlotta Hicks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
Hi!  I have install a couple of patches against HCatalog 0.12.0 and need to rebuild it.  However, I am new to HCatalog and Hadoop.

Can someone show me the necessary command to rebuild HCatalog?  We have CDH5 installed.
Carlotta Hicks

SAS® … THE POWER TO KNOW®