Hive >> mail # user >> Sqoop import to HDFS and then Hive table - Issue with data type

Re: Sqoop import to HDFS and then Hive table - Issue with data type
I am surprised. So you mean to say should I keep on running the same command multiple times -]

Alter table

It was a timestamp and then I later changed to string.

Please advise.