Hive >> mail # dev >> Proposal to switch to pull requests

Re: Proposal to switch to pull requests
In my read of the Apache git - github integration blog post we cannot use
pull requests as patches. Just that we'll be notified of them and could
perhaps use them as code review.

One additional item I think we should investigate is disabling merge
commits on trunk and feature branches.