Hive >> mail # dev >> precommit builds backed up

Re: precommit builds backed up
Hi,

Apache Jenkins (which starts our peoples via
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-Admin/) is having issues.

However, Apache Jenkins can be bypassed with the following command

curl "
http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/job/PreCommit-HIVE-Build/buildWithParameters?token=$TOKEN&ISSUE_NUM=$JIRA
"

curl "
http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/job/PreCommit-HIVE-Build/buildWithParameters?token=XXXXX&ISSUE_NUM=5783
"

I can share the "token" with committers privately.

Brock