Hive, mail # dev - Re: Timeline for the Hive 0.13 release?

Re: Timeline for the Hive 0.13 release?
Sushanth Sowmyan 2014-03-06, 23:28
One more, I'm afraid. I'll add it to the wiki. I just uploaded a patch
for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-6572 . This fixes one
glaring bug on usage of mapred.min.split.size.per.rack and
mapred.min.split.size.per.node, and makes sure some of the other conf
parameters we use are correctly through shims. I want this to go into
0.13 because I don't want a release of ours to go out with the
dual/old configs (and erroneous config in the per.rack/node case) and
have that be expected behaviour to support in the future.