Hive >> mail # user >> Beeline questions

Re: Beeline questions
Hi

I tried to answer the best I could, I think beeline logging still can have
some improvements.

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 7:48 AM, Uber Slacker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I dont know of any beeline options to do so, though maybe someone else can
give a better answer.

AFAIK, these are the embedded HS2's log and its picking up log4j.properties
file somewhere in the classpath so at the least you can turn off from
there, but dont know which one off the top of my head.  It inits log4j in a
different manner than HiveCLI or even HiveServer2 service, so doesnt print
out the location anymore.

These should appear in the HiveServer2 console now.

Yea, you should be able to, after you establish the connection.