Hive >> mail # user >> Views and partitions and performance

Re: Views and partitions and performance
great questions, Burak.  Personally, I had not before seen the "create view
... partition on" construct. Not that that means anything but thanks for
bringing bringing out into the forefront!

So, yeah, do we have an SME out there that would like to elaborate on this
beyond the aforementioned url?