Hive >> mail # user >> Find a date that is in the range of any array dates in Hive

+
Raj Hadoop 2014-02-01, 05:20
Re: Find a date that is in the range of any array dates in Hive

You can use explode function that is an udf in hive: like this
SELECT explode(ActivityDates) AS ActivityDates FROM myMapTable;
and think who to map the result whith rates  ;)

Regadrs.
Matouk

--

*Matouk IFTISSEN | Consultant BI & Big Data [image: http://www.ysance.com] *