Hive, mail # dev - Re: RCFile vs SequenceFile vs text files - 2014-01-27, 20:14

Re: RCFile vs SequenceFile vs text files
Thanks Edward. I'm actually populating this table periodically from another
temporary table and OCR sounds like a good fit. But unfortunately we are
stuck with Hive 0.9.

I wonder how easy/hard to use the data stored as RCFile or ORC with Java
MapReduce?

thanks,
Thilina