Hive >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committers - Sergey Shelukhin and Jason Dere

+
Carl Steinbach 2014-01-27, 16:37
+
Xuefu Zhang 2014-01-27, 16:42
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2014-01-27, 17:25
+
Sergey Shelukhin 2014-01-27, 18:20
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committers - Sergey Shelukhin and Jason Dere
Congrats!! Sergey and Jason..
Thanks
Prasanth Jayachandran

--