Hive >> mail # user >> Hive 0.11 & Hive 0.12 - Hive MySQL Metastore is not used for INSERT

Re: Hive 0.11 & Hive 0.12 - Hive MySQL Metastore is not used for INSERT
Hi,

I have checked my hive-site.xml ; it is fine ; hive metastore service is
running as well.

I have logged this - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-6352

Regards
Naga