Hive >> mail # user >> Returning variable number of fields from Hive UDTF

Re: Returning variable number of fields from Hive UDTF
if and only if the number is truely a constant, you can use the constant
Object Inspector in initialize. The value but be a constant at query
compile time.
So this should work:
myudtf(5,xpathsfile);

THhis can not work