Hive >> mail # dev >> TestParse unexpected behavior

TestParse unexpected behavior
Hello everyone

I am trying to fix TestParse qfile test failures related to HIVE-6455. I am noticing some unexpected behavior in trunk when I run the following commands

All tests pass when I run the tests together using
mvn test -Dtest=TestParse -Dqfile_regex=input.* -Phadoop-1

When I run the tests separately like below, the tests fail because of diff in .q.xml output
mvn test -Dtest=TestParse -Dqfile=input2.q -Phadoop-1

Am I doing something wrong or are these tests flaky?

Thanks
Prasanth Jayachandran
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE