Hive >> mail # user >> How can I just find out the physical location of a partitioned table in Hive

Re: How can I just find out the physical location of a partitioned table in Hive
Describe formatted gives you information on the location.

I believe you can do
describe formatted <table>
describe formated <table> partition <partition>