Hive >> mail # dev >> Apache Hive 0.13.1

Re: Apache Hive 0.13.1
Hi Folks,

One more final hiccup before actually releasing the RC, I currently do
not seem to be part of the hive unix group on apache that prevents me
from being able to publish maven artifacts or add myself to the KEYS
list. So as to not be blocked on the release process, however, I've
generated the tarballs and signatures for Apache Hive 0.13.1 Release
Candidate 0 here:

https://people.apache.org/~khorgath/releases/0.13.1_RC0/artifacts/

Maven artifacts are currently not as of yet available, and you'll need
to generate them from the source tarball above locally.

Source tag for RC0 is at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hive/tags/release-0.13.1-rc0/

I also put up my public key over at
https://people.apache.org/~khorgath/releases/0.13.1_RC0/artifacts/khorgath.public_key
in the meanwhile for verification purposes.

Voting has not yet begun because I've still not yet released the maven
artifacts, and the KEYS file has not yet been updated, so I have not
formally called an official voting mail yet - I will do so as soon as
I'm able. Please consider this an early preview for testing, I do not
expect to change these files for RC0 itself.

Thanks!
-Sushanth