Hive, mail # dev - Apache Hive 0.13.1

Re: Apache Hive 0.13.1
Sushanth Sowmyan 2014-05-11, 12:40
After much experimentation with git bisect (which is very powerful),
I've narrowed down the test failures reported yesterday. The failures
are appearing from the following:

HIVE-6945:
org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.TestCliDriver.testCliDriver_nullformatCTAS
org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.TestCliDriver.testCliDriver_show_create_table_alter
org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.TestCliDriver.testCliDriver_show_tblproperties
org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.TestCliDriver.testCliDriver_unset_table_view_property
org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.TestNegativeCliDriver.testNegativeCliDriver_unset_table_property

HIVE-6846:
org.apache.hive.service.cli.TestScratchDir.testLocalScratchDirs

HIVE-6826:
org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.TestMinimrCliDriver.testCliDriver_bucketmapjoin6
Of the above, the second jira was already in 0.13.0. I'll comment up
on those jiras asking the committers involved in those bugs and to
help debug the issue. If anyone is interested in the git bisect logs
for these, they're available on
http://people.apache.org/~khorgath/releases/0.13.1_RC0/test_failures/