Hive, mail # user - Re: What are all the factors that go into the number of mappers - ORC - 2014-02-04, 01:16

Re: What are all the factors that go into the number of mappers - ORC
No the size is closer to 10GB, the difference between the tables is only
around 2000 bytes.  I will try to get exact numbers for you soon, I am
traveling right now, but I'll get you better data to work with shortly.

Thanks!

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 12:22 AM, Prasanth Jayachandran <