Hive, mail # user - Re: Hive User Group Meeting - 2014-07-25, 21:37

Re: Hive User Group Meeting
Dear Hive users and developers,

As an update, the hive user group meeting during Hadoop World will be held
on Oct. 15th, from 6:30pm to 9:00pm at's office at 1500 Broadway,
6th floor, New York, NY 10036.. Here is the schedule:

6:30 pm: Doors open
6:30 pm-7:00pm: Networking and refreshments
7:00pm-9pm: Talks (15 minutes each)

Currently the event is open to talk/presentations. Please let me know if
you have a proposal.

The event will be announced at soon. Please do sign up RSVP
if you plan to attend so that we can plan accordingly.

Many thanks to for hosting the event. Also thanks go to Edward
Capriolo and his company, HuffPost, as they also offered to host.

Once we have a list of talks, I shall update you again.

Thanks and have a nice weekend!