Hive >> mail # dev >> Re: Hive User Group Meeting

Re: Hive User Group Meeting
Dear Apache Hive users and developers,

The next Hive user group meeting mentioned previously was officially
announced here:
http://www.meetup.com/Hive-User-Group-Meeting/events/202007872/. As it's
only about one and a half month away, please RSVP if you plan to go so that
the organizers can plan the meeting accordingly.

Currently, we still have a few talk slots open. Please let me know if
you're interested to give a talk.

Regards,
Xuefu