Hive >> mail # dev >> Execution log for qfile tests

Execution log for qfile tests
Hi All

Can some point me to the location of hadoop exec log when I run a particular qfile test?

I can see from hive.log that the job failed with following error
2014-02-17 16:38:52,774 ERROR exec.Task (SessionState.java:printError(524)) -
Task failed!
Task ID:
  Stage-1

Logs:

But this does not provide the location of hadoop execution log (local job runner logs). Is the location of log file for execution log configurable? I tried copying my custom hive-exec-log4j.properties to <hive-src>/data/conf directory but that doesn’t help.

Thanks
Prasanth Jayachandran
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE