Hive, mail # user - Multilanguage support in hive - 2014-07-04, 07:11

Multilanguage support in hive
Hi,

I would like to store French data in hive table is it possible?
If yes how can I do it? Any example would be great help

Regards,
Chhaya Vishwakarma
The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling code in this e-mail"