Hive >> mail # dev >> Mail bounces from ebuddy.com

Mail bounces from ebuddy.com
Hi,

every time I send a mail to dev@ I get two bounce mails from two people at
ebuddy.com. I don't want to post the E-Mail addresses publicly but I can
send them on if needed (and it can be triggered easily by just replying to
this mail I guess).

Could we maybe remove them from the list?

Cheers,
Lars