Pig >> mail # dev >> Creating a Tez branch

Creating a Tez branch
Hello Pig devs,

As discussed, I'd like to create a Tez branch. I think we can start with
Achal's work (pigeon) and take a similar approach as Hive. I opened a
umbrella jira and added a wiki page with very basic thoughts.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIG/Pig+on+Tez

Please let me know if you have any questions/concerns. If there is no
objection, I will create a Tez branch on Monday.

Thanks!
Cheolsoo