HDFS >> mail # dev >> Regarding HDFS-234 (Integration with BookKeeper logging system)

Regarding HDFS-234 (Integration with BookKeeper logging system)
Hi Devs,

 Seems HDFS-234 committed only in Trunk. As this is missed to commit in HA branch before, also missed in the merge from HA branch to 23 version.

I think we should merge this to 23 branch as well, since this one option for shared storage.

Is there any reason for not merging?

Regards,

Uma
+