Pig >> mail # dev >> Unit test failures

+
Rohini Palaniswamy 2012-10-15, 18:15
+
Julien Le Dem 2012-10-15, 18:25
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-10-15, 18:32
+
Cheolsoo Park 2012-10-15, 18:36
+
Cheolsoo Park 2012-10-15, 18:49
+
Cheolsoo Park 2012-10-15, 19:17
Re: Unit test failures
Me and Cheolsoo are kicking off a new run for the tests to check the
current failures. Will update the jira with those. Interested folks can
pick up the sub-task jiras.

Should we create another umbrella ticket just for the windows test
failures? HW and Microsoft folks are putting in effort to fix them. Not
sure if the plan is to get them into 0.11 or make it part of trunk. Either
way another umbrella ticket for that would be good.

Regards,
Rohini

+
Alan Gates 2012-10-15, 20:38