Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Accumulo 1.6 and beyond feature summit

+
Adam Fuchs 2013-01-27, 01:10
+
Josh Elser 2013-01-29, 01:37
+
Keith Turner 2013-01-27, 17:26
+
Eric Newton 2013-01-27, 20:43
+
Eric Newton 2013-01-27, 22:07
+
David Medinets 2013-01-28, 15:46
+
Jim Klucar 2013-01-28, 16:38
+
Josh Elser 2013-01-28, 17:03
Re: Accumulo 1.6 and beyond feature summit
Just to be clear, split point data displayed is an MD5 hash, not base64
data from the metadata table.

-Eric

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 12:03 PM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> A big concern with the monitor has always been data spillage due to tablet
> split points being only base64 encoded.
>
> Perhaps wrapping the currents calls with some authentication would make the
> current monitor more extendable in addition to the ease of other monitor
> processes being created.
>
> Regardless, yes to think about the monitor :)
>
> On Monday, January 28, 2013, Jim Klucar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I think new monitor features could use a whole separate discussion. Being
> > able to do everything from the browser implies an officially supported
> > webservice of sorts.
> >
> > Seems like monitor upgrades should be on the list though.
> >

> > On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 10:46 AM, David Medinets
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
> >
> >> How about letting users see and restart processes from the Monitor page?
> >> Splitting on tablet record count as well as tablet size?

+
Josh Elser 2013-01-28, 21:34
+
William Slacum 2013-01-29, 00:12