Accumulo >> mail # user >> Monitor web-page binds to all interfaces

Monitor web-page binds to all interfaces
Hi!

I have observed that the Monitor web-server binds to all network
interfaces on the machine even if I specify an IP-number in the master
file. Can I override this behavior? I only want to bind it to one of my
interfaces, the one given in the master file.

I am using 1.4.1.

/Magnus