HBase, mail # dev - Please welcome our newest committer, Nick Dimiduk

+
Enis Söztutar 2013-09-10, 22:54
+
lars hofhansl 2013-09-11, 02:00
+
rajeshbabu chintaguntla 2013-09-11, 03:45
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-09-11, 03:51
+
Marcos Luis Ortiz Valmase... 2013-09-11, 04:53
+
Anoop John 2013-09-11, 06:17
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-09-11, 00:23
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-09-10, 23:15
+
Jesse Yates 2013-09-10, 23:35
Re: Please welcome our newest committer, Nick Dimiduk
Gary Helmling 2013-09-10, 23:47
Congrats, Nick!
On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 4:35 PM, Jesse Yates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Welcome and congrats Nick!
>
> On Tuesday, September 10, 2013, Jean-Daniel Cryans wrote:
>
> > Welcome to the tribe, Nick!
> >
> > J-D
> >

> > On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 3:54 PM, Enis Söztutar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <javascript:;>>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Please join me in welcoming Nick as our new addition to the list of
> > > committers. Nick is exceptionally good with user-facing issues, and has
> > > done major contributions in mapreduce related areas, hive support, as
> > well
> > > as 0.96 issues and the new and shiny data types API.
> > >
> > > Nick, as tradition, feel free to do your first commit to add yourself
> > > pom.xml.
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > > Enis
> > >

> --