HBase >> mail # user >> HBase Checksum

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-31, 22:46
+
Anoop Sam John 2013-02-01, 03:55
Re: HBase Checksum
Not trying to hijack your thread here...

But can you verify via logs that the shortcircuit is working?  Because I
enabled shortcircuit but I sure didn't see any performance increase.

I haven't tried enabling hbase checksum yet but I'd like to be able to
verify that works too.
On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 9:55 PM, Anoop Sam John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You can check with HDFS level logs whether the checksum meta file is
> getting read to the DFS client? In the HBase handled checksum, this should
> not happen.
> Have you noticed any perf gain when you configure the HBase handled
> checksum option?
>
> -Anoop-

+
Anoop Sam John 2013-02-01, 05:51