Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Merging 0.23-PB to 0.23

+
Tsz Wo \ 2012-02-23, 00:02
+
Jitendra Pandey 2012-02-23, 05:40
+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-02-23, 05:03
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-02-23, 05:36
+
Eli Collins 2012-03-17, 21:51
+
Todd Papaioannou 2012-03-18, 03:10
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-03-18, 03:19
+
Todd Papaioannou 2012-03-18, 05:15
Re: [VOTE] Merging 0.23-PB to 0.23
Agree. In fact, I'm happy to rename branch-0.23 to branch-Y (Y > 1),
if we can agree on the other thread, & create the RC.

 I agree with Todd (P) that its time to call it some thing other than
0.23, particularly with HDFS Wire-Compat and HA. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 17, 2012, at 2:51 PM, Eli Collins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 9:36 PM, Arun C Murthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> +1, nice to see this go in to branch-0.23.
>>
>> Given the discussion on the hadoop-0.23.1 voting thread, can I request the fix-version for this to be 23.3? As I've mentioned there I'm thinking a 23.2 as a small bug-fix release in a week or so with some critical fixes/enhancements - this won't affect the PB merge at all.
>>

> Arun,  are you still planning to do a quick 23.2 release? Given that
> it's been a month and PB and HA are in checked in we should cut a new
> 23.2 branch?
>
> Thanks,
> Eli
+