Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Merging 0.23-PB to 0.23

Re: [VOTE] Merging 0.23-PB to 0.23
Agree. In fact, I'm happy to rename branch-0.23 to branch-Y (Y > 1),
if we can agree on the other thread, & create the RC.

 I agree with Todd (P) that its time to call it some thing other than
0.23, particularly with HDFS Wire-Compat and HA. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone