Hadoop >> mail # dev >> python streaming error

Re:Re: python streaming error
hi,

    I modify the file as below, there is still error

  1 #!/bin/env python
  2
  3 import sys
  4
  5 for line in sys.stdin:
  6     offset,filename = line.split("\t")
  7     file = "hdfs://computeb-13:9100/user/hdfs/catalog3/" + filename
  8     print line
  9     print filename
 10     print file
 11     file_obj = open(file)