Hadoop, mail # user - Best way for setting up a large cluster

+
Masoud 2012-03-09, 02:42
Re: Best way for setting up a large cluster
Joey Echeverria 2012-03-09, 02:55
Something like puppet it is a good choice. There are example puppet
manifests available for most Hadoop-related projects in Apache BigTop,
for example:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/bigtop/branches/branch-0.2/bigtop-deploy/puppet/

-Joey

--