Hadoop >> mail # user >> Best way for setting up a large cluster

Re: Best way for setting up a large cluster
Something like puppet it is a good choice. There are example puppet
manifests available for most Hadoop-related projects in Apache BigTop,
for example:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/bigtop/branches/branch-0.2/bigtop-deploy/puppet/

-Joey

--