HBase >> mail # user >> Adding Custom Coprocessor metrics to HBase JMX Metrics

+
Mesika, Asaf 2013-01-29, 12:19
Re: Adding Custom Coprocessor metrics to HBase JMX Metrics
See if the following answers some of your questions:

http://blog.cloudera.com/blog/2012/10/what-is-hadoop-metrics2/

metrics2 is supported in 0.95 and beyond.