Hadoop >> mail # dev >> How can I get FSNamesystem of running NameNode in cluster?

+
Yoonmin Nam 2013-12-09, 13:11
+
Daryn Sharp 2013-12-09, 14:42
+
Yoonmin Nam 2013-12-09, 15:19
Re: How can I get FSNamesystem of running NameNode in cluster?
Hi Yoonmin,

Yes, your conclusions here are correct. The FSNamesystem is an object
internal to the NameNode server runtime.

--
Harsh J