Hadoop, mail # dev - How can I get FSNamesystem of running NameNode in cluster?

Re: How can I get FSNamesystem of running NameNode in cluster?
Harsh J 2013-12-10, 06:42
Hi Yoonmin,

Yes, your conclusions here are correct. The FSNamesystem is an object
internal to the NameNode server runtime.

--
Harsh J