HBase >> mail # dev >> ANN: HBase 0.94.2 is available for download

+
lars hofhansl 2012-10-12, 05:10
+
Aditya 2012-10-12, 18:45
Re: ANN: HBase 0.94.2 is available for download
On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 11:45 AM, Aditya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks Lars!
>
> I could not find a 0.94.2 tag in SVN though.

Yeah. Me neither.  Tag it Lars (Let me know if you need a hand pushing
it out to mvn).

St.Ack
+
lars hofhansl 2012-10-13, 01:03