Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> submitting patches and issue maintenance

Re: submitting patches and issue maintenance
Thanks for submitting the patches Warren. You have followed the right
procedure for submitting the patches. Anyone from the committers wants
to review the patches? Ben/Flavio?

thanks
mahadev