Hadoop >> mail # user >> Hadoop and WikiLeaks

Re: Hadoop and WikiLeaks
You are, perhaps, aware that now your name will be associated with
WikiLeaks too because this mailing list is archived and publicly
searchable? I think you are a hero, man!
--
  Take care,
Konstantin (Cos) Boudnik

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this email are those of the author,
and do not necessarily represent the views of any company the author
might be affiliated with at the moment of writing.