HBase >> mail # user >> coprocessorExec got stucked with generic type

coprocessorExec got stucked with generic type
 Hello,
can I return from an EndPoint a generic type? I try to return
ArrayList<NameAndDistance> from an EndPoint method (where NameAndDistance
is a simpe class with two public variables name and distance). But when I
return  unempty ArrayList, the coprocessorExec get stucked.
  Thanks,
  Pavel Hančar