MapReduce, mail # user - Create and write files on mounted HDFS via java api

Re: Create and write files on mounted HDFS via java api
Harsh J 2013-04-20, 16:26
The program (the one on the SO question) seems to work alright for me
when run on a 2.x FUSE mounted HDFS:

➜  ~  java Test
true

Not currently sure on what the presented error on SO means, but
perhaps it was a permissions error? You can check the fuse_dfs' output
or the NN log for more info on what is really failing cause I think it
should work alright.

--
Harsh J