MapReduce >> mail # user >> Saving data in db instead of hdfs

+
Chengi Liu 2013-05-02, 21:03
Re: Saving data in db instead of hdfs
You can use the DBOutputFormat to directly write your job output to a
DB, see: http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/api/org/apache/hadoop/mapred/lib/db/DBOutputFormat.html

I'd also recommend looking into sqoop (http://sqoop.apache.org/) for
more capabilities.

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 2:03 PM, Chengi Liu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>  I am using hadoop streaming api (python) for some processing.
> While I want the data to be processed via hadoop but I want to pipe it to db
> instead of hdfs.
> How do I do this?
> THanks
+