Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Should we define the Common committers as HDFS + MapReduce committers?

Re: [VOTE] Should we define the Common committers as HDFS + MapReduce committers?
+1 I believe that so long as we have synchronized releases then we're
co-developing a single product and should be a single community.

Doug