Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Container size configuration

Re: Container size configuration
Hi Yuzhang,

Moving this question to the Hadoop user list.

Are you using MapReduce or writing your own YARN application?  In
MapReduce, all maps must request the same amount of memory and all reduces
must request the same amount of memory.  It would be trivial to do this in
your own YARN application.

-Sandy