Pig >> mail # user >> small problem with pigUnit

small problem with pigUnit
if I have an assert line:

assertOutput('myinput' , input_data, 'myoutput', output_data);
and in my test pig script, I dump out the var myoutput:

dump myoutput;

the UDF used in the script fails to get its parameters , i.e. for the
following script:
myinput = LOAD 'blahblah' as x: tuple(something something something);

myoutput = FOREACH myinput GENERATE myUDF(x);

dump myoutput;  ------  this causes problems

STORE myoutput INTO 'blahbbbbbbb';

does this sound like a bug?

Thanks