Pig >> mail # dev >> Shall we get the machinations machinating for PIG 0.11?

+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-06-20, 04:49
+
Daniel Dai 2012-06-20, 18:14
+
Jie Li 2012-06-20, 18:19
Re: Shall we get the machinations machinating for PIG 0.11?
Seems there is some issue with Jira, I have no way to share it to public
now. But you can find it by yourself by searching for open Jira with fix
version 0.11.

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 11:19 AM, Jie Li <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Oops, can't see this filter.
>
> Jie
>
> On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 11:14 AM, Daniel Dai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Here is a list of Jira targets for 0.11. It is not necessary all goes in,
> > but definitely need to go over this:
> >

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12321204
> >
> > Daniel
> >
> > On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 9:49 PM, Jonathan Coveney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
> >
> >> I think it might be time to start thinking about what patches we want in
> >> 0.11, and aim to get a release out sooner than later.
> >>
> >> "Release early, release often" -Richard Nixon
> >>
> >> For me:
> >> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-2673
> >> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-2632
> >> if https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-2760 affects 0.11,
> definitely
> >>
> >> Documentation wise:
> >> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-2756
> >>
> >> And there are many other potential bug fixes that I'll let the community
> >> surface.

+
Jie Li 2012-06-20, 18:59
+