HBase, mail # user - Advice on setting default HBase table mapping attributes within Apache Gora

Re: Advice on setting default HBase table mapping attributes within Apache Gora
Ted Yu 2013-05-01, 18:53
0.90.x code base is no longer actively maintained.

Looking forward to the upgrade of HBase in Gora.