HBase >> mail # user >> Adding packages to the HBase AMI (ami-fe698397 and ami-c86983a1) - no space on device

Re: Adding packages to the HBase AMI (ami-fe698397 and ami-c86983a1) - no space on device
True, and thanks for putting the scripts together. But doesn't yum demand
free space on the / device?
There is plenty of space on /mnt but then do instruct yum to install
packages elsewhere. I'd have to link /lib/ etc to
/mnt or something.

Cheers